THE BEST SOS POST EVER

After posting a thread about how the sawed-off shotgun will eventually ruin this game online, I decided to use the gun last night to see what all the people who defend this gun are talking about.  I used the gun for a little bit during the beta, and felt the same way I do now about it.  But, I thought I would give it one more go.

What's my verdict after last nights game play?  This gun is still a cheap, overpowered, noob weapon.  If you defend this weapon, it only shows 1. you don't want to admit it's cheap because it's the one gun you rely on, and get kills with.  2. you have no idea about balance in games. 

I played around 10 matches of King of the Hill with the SO last night and was unstoppable.  The only skill associated with this weapon is being able to hit an active reload with jumping around avoiding enemy fire.  It was simply sneaking up on or, rolling up to somebody, and pulling the trigger.  There was no need to aim.  There was no need to even be facing the person directly.  All I had to do was be remotely looking in their direction, and they were hamburger.

I get it all you defenders out there.  You are trading quick reload time, and range for power and a wide shot spread.  But, the way this game plays online, it just doesn;t work well.

This game will eventually become infected with nothing but SOS users, and I dout I will be playing for as long as I did the first two games.  But, maybe I'll get over it, and continue to dominate SOS noobs.  We'll see.

Plain and simple ... this gun was put in the game so all you scrubs who couldn't get a kill with the gnasher would still enjoy the game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

The thing about the weapon is that it can reward bad accuracy.  Your aim can be completely off and still hit someone.

If the person is on your screen in front of you they're dead.

What annoys me the most about SOS users after  they kill you - you get a 2 second kill cam and you see them run off like roaches behind a wall waiting for their next victim.

Cool story, bro.

But, maybe I'll get over it, and continue to dominate SOS noobs.

If you're dominating them, then... what's the problem?

We're all confused.

this ^

[quote user="PurpGuy"]

But, maybe I'll get over it, and continue to dominate SOS noobs.

If you're dominating them, then... what's the problem?

We're all confused.

[/quote]Where in my original post post did I ever say I was getting owned by SOS users?  I didn't.  The majority of my deaths do come from the SOS.  Only because it's what the majority of people are running with because it's so overpowered.

Any other brain busters?

For you, perhaps we should stick to walnut busters instead.

You're simultaneously complaining that the SOS is overpowered, and claiming that you dominate the players who use them.

Now who has no idea about balance in games?

This is coming from the guy who claims Gears of War 2 was never ever laggy.

Dumb, this is way off topic, but your favorite teams are all over like mine.  NFL: Steelers, MLB: Red Sox, NBA: Pistons, NHL:

Red Wings, NCAA: Buckeyes for everything.