The best part of playing CTF.

Get a flag or two up on the enemy, hold a flag and spawn camp the enemy team with a tank.  Discuss.....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

That sentence about banning people just sums you up perfectly.

BTW, what's your server name? Me and my repair tool wanna play.

[quote user="PIRATE DUCK"]

3-4 C4, click, boom. Repair torch, melt, melt, melt, melt, melt, melt, driver gets out and kills you then gets back in to continue what he was doing. With both you run the risk of dying but you can easily take it out with C4 than you can with a torch. If the tank is already distracted, they will never know you came up and stuck some C4 on them until you blow dat *** up. The torch is great for slowing them down when you can't reload your RPG, but its not the main weapon to take it down. It's basically a sidearm.

[/quote]I wish there was a "click" or some kind of audio like bc2 had when ever c4 was being applied, its all sick! c4 & repair tools! I ban people who use repair tools to blow up enemy tanks on my server.. Once I start editing an Up-loading some of my Tank Deaths maybe I will share :] just got my new huapage yesterday!

Its nothing new in any FPS (yeah, those two). You either trap the enemy or they trap you. Its a legitimate tactic. Now sitting in/on a spawn and knifing like Zeq said is an exploit and Dbag thing, but controlling the map AND spawn is legit and fine.

Wow! BF Players have turned into a bunch of little school girls. "No Spawn Killing/ Camping" and "give them a chance"?! Yeah that's exactly what people want even more then being crushed, pity.

Crush them beneath your heals and make better warriors out of them for the next time. Gamers really are soft now a days. It is supposed to be, "overcome an adversary", not "give them a chance". 

spawn camping is a desperate noob tactic

so is destroying enemy equipment before players spawn back in.

what happens to servers were players who do this lame move... players leave and in time that server just dies out.

now good sporting Battlefield players who wanna have a good game, will hold back and give the losing team a little chance to try to come back.

most of the time spawn camping happens because the teams are unbalanced.

on a three flag conquest map like metro if your team is dominating is just best to hold two flags its when your team gets greedy one of two things happen some one gets by and a possible turn in the game, or the other team gets camped and players leave and the server dies

on CTF i would rather be in a tie game were it just comes down to points at the end.

always remember kids spawn camping is for novice players who don't want to have a fun game.

If you can get it early in a domination match on the Paris map in mw3 you can easily get over 300 kills before time runs out. Same with the church map.

[quote user="Zehq"]

It was hilarious on BO1... just sit and knife the air the entire game getting a 700 killsteak. xD

[/quote]Pics or it didn't happen.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

3-4 C4, click, boom. Repair torch, melt, melt, melt, melt, melt, melt, driver gets out and kills you then gets back in to continue what he was doing. With both you run the risk of dying but you can easily take it out with C4 than you can with a torch. If the tank is already distracted, they will never know you came up and stuck some C4 on them until you blow dat *** up. The torch is great for slowing them down when you can't reload your RPG, but its not the main weapon to take it down. It's basically a sidearm.

By the time they realise they are being melted by a repair tool It's too late to do anything other than back up an hope he's stupid enough to be standing behind your tank or RUN!

[quote user="FueldRockets"]

]way easier to just take it out with a repair tool, an you have a 50/50 chance of chasing the enemy out of his tank an givivng it up to you.

[/quote]

What?  No it's not.  The biggest difference is the enemy can tell when you're melting them with a repair tool, they don't know c4 is planted til it's too late.  Plus  -  C4 can be placed on the road, on a flag, on a crate, dropped from a heli, put on a jeep, etc.