the battlefield 3 have full chat

or

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

prox chat is great. I remember 'taunting' snipers on BF2:MC with it.

proxminity chat

THIS

To be honest id be happy to see it stay as it is :) i use hate getting forced out of party chat when i was the only person playing CoD in my party :/

If there is I hope it's not like the voice chat feature in the Multiplayer Medal of Honor that dice did... you can hear players but you can't tell who's talking.  

if there is full chat with the team, I hope it's easy to mute those annoying players that think they are playing rockband and singing.  Its bad enough playing with people who shoot their weapon off for their own fun and reveling were your team is to the enemy.

lol a chat between the two teams when waiting for the next game would be good. There's usually someone on the enemy team who becomes annoying due to camping.

I hope they do a more open chat, possibly a chat in between games(with the enemy), one thing I liked about cod was the trash talk.

=P

They better not eliminate party chat!  Who the hell wants to hear kids?  I don't.  I'm sure plenty COD kids be jumping ship this year.

if they are going for realism then Chat to players near would be cool.

in the future there will be more multiplayer video games where when you talk your character's mouth moves , and not just some icon flashing with a speaker.

[quote user="Hellhog"]

It'd be nice to VOX chat with squadmates and maybe a PTT chat for teammates with a system that lets you know when a non-squadmate teammate is chatting. Proxy chat isn't a bad idea for non-squadmate teammates and opposition. Something needs to be done to chat amongst the team though outside the squad.

[/quote]

I hope the chat stays in Squads especially with more younger COD kids coming over. I don't think my ears could handle listening to their high pitched voices for such a lot time. The only benefit would be the ability to tell them to get off the hill and help the team.

What was the point of this if it wasnt?  Should of tossed this in the bf3 bin sticky ***!