The BAD CoD: Ghosts Spawns!

Okay, we have all been In bad CoD Spawns before. But, CoD Ghosts Spawns... Are Terrible! Theres just No Other way to put It. On a Free For All Game on the Map Freight, The Count Down Started and a guy Spawned Literally Right IN FRONT OF ME! I easily got first blood. On Team Death Matches I Spawn In the middle of the Map almost every time I die, If I die. 

*WHEN WILL IT BE FIXED?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

FFA is notorius for bad spawns and its always been that way. TDM and other "team" games have very controllable spawns, of course you have to be playing with your team or in a party. If your team is spread around the map, spawns will be chaotic. I think the spawns are CoD-like and fine. Either adjust or play SnD.

cod spawns have been bad and worse in other games 

now i don't care because

cod is cod   eh mitch

Spawns were NEVER this bad! I now only play S&R because of the spawns SUCK! But even yesterday I was spawned RIGHT INFRONT of someone on the other team and they won S&R because the spawn sucked!! I didn't have any issues in mw2 or mw3

^^ did you play black op s

Spawns are always the worst at the beginning, and they work on them continuously to try to improve them. They have improved on ghosts since release, and I expect them to improve more, the more time and data the devs get. I think there is always going to be times where a spawn seems inexplicable, but I don't think ghosts as any worse than previous COD's.

I think it's safe to say that I got over the spawn system after coming to the realisation that I can't do anything about it and it's better to just accept it and move on.

[quote user="Mafivee"]

I think it's safe to say that I got over the spawn system after coming to the realisation that I can't do anything about it and it's better to just accept it and move on.

[/quote]  you're too sensible for a typical cod gamer with that attitude lolo

'I think it's safe to say that I got over the spawn system after coming to the realisation that I can't do anything about it and it's better to just accept it and move on'.

No Blade Syndrome here.

@apna - Lol.

@Bob - Not anymore my good friend : ) that stint at rehab helped me a lot ; )

I seem to spawn in enemy LOS quite a lot in this game regardless of the game mode. I don't recall that happening in previous titles (at least not often enough for me to remember it) unless it was a spawn trap. These enenmy LOS respawns haven't been due to a spawn trap. The spawns are one of my biggest dislikes in the game and enough to keep me away from it.