The Arena

Has anybody seen or heard anything about an arena? I enjoyed the one in oblivion. I hope they bring it back

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think the closest thing to the Oblivion Arena we will see is some tavern brawls.

I would bet that it's there somewhere, and just hasn't been discussed.

yeah, or a part of upcoming dlc. but really, there's so much of the game we really haven't seen, or think we haven't seen, it'd be easy for them to keep that one feature a secret.

I haven't seen anything on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's something close out on release, or DLC

Would be easy to keep this hidden. Don't know why they would keep it out, honestly. Its just a round arena with one to three enemies rushing you. I wouldn't think that it would be hard to include.....

There was an Arena in Morrowind, but not the same as the one in Oblivion. Oblivion was Roman style gladiator games. Morrowind was a place where people could legally fight to the death in answer to a challenge.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me to see some form of an arena in Skyrim. I don't care one way or the other. Aside from achievments, a couple random quests and money the arena in Oblivion didn't have much to offer.

I always did it first to get some money in my pocket.

It was convenient for that. The easiest money though IMO was making potions. I stole every food item I found and made tons of potions. I'd keep the useful ones including poisons and restoration potions, and would sell the junk ones. Sometimes i'd buy all the ingredients in a shop, make as many potions as I could and then sell them back to the shop owner for more than I paid to start. This was also beneficial for increasing my alchemy skills.

no arena in Skyrim.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you and other NPCs be challenged to duels? If you or someone else makes the challenge then you can legally fight them to the death in public. I remember reading about that months back.