The anticipation for Gears 3 is almost too much...

I think I am not alone when I say that the release of Gears 3 is taking forever and can't get here fast enough.  It reminds me of being a kid and waiting for Christmas, the excitement was almost a fun as opening presents, and search the house to find out where my parents hide everything.  I find myself crawling through all the forums, twitter and facebook for every little detail about the game;  watching every video (except leaks)  just to see something new.  Like the one this morning with Ice-T unboxing his new Gears 3 console [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7RwoaiMFjA

], seeing the new intro to the game was a good was to start the day.  

I just hope unlike when I was kid and my expectations were so high that even good stuff didn't measure up, and i was a bit disappointed. I have full faith the Epic will exceed my expectations with Gears 3 and I won't be disappointed. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I felt the same for GOW 2. Now I'm just sort of numb toward the situation and am hoping for a subpar game.

[quote user="GunnmWolf"]

I felt the same for GOW 2. Now I'm just sort of numb toward the situation and am hoping for a subpar game.

[/quote]lol +1. [whisper][whisper]

OMG OMG anticipation OMG ..... naht !!

exactly what Wolf said. I'll never be as pumped for a game as I was for Gears 2.

Yeah I get that, Gears 2 MP was crap at launch.  The campaign was solid and I wasn't disappointed with that at all.  But after the Beta my fears for Gears 3 have subsided.  But with the announcement of all this DLC (weapon skins pack & season pass) they damn well better deliver for asking fans to drop this much cash.  

Yeah me too. Can't wait and maybe I'll turn on my 360 more than once a week.

Can't wait.  I seen a commercial on TV last night for the first time and I was like "WTF!  Turn the volume up."

brb, going to play it right now...

[quote user="I FASTLINE I"]

brb, going to play it right now...

[/quote]>:(

I FASTLINE I how did you get it early?