The Amazing Spider-Man Trailer.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Spider-Man shall, from this day forward, be known only as "The Wub Slinger".. So it shall be written, so it shall be done.

Well Would you prefer that music... or Black Veil  Brides?

The music in the trailer! The MUSIC IN THE TRAILER!!! I can't stand those fruit-cakes.. I saw a picture of them on Zune and they looked like a bunch of cows with all those patches of black facepaint. Say, how did you know I didn't like them? Are you stalking me? Was that you outside my window last night fogging up the glass with your hot breath? By the way, did you like my race-car bed with the Pokemon bed sheets? Pretty sick, right?

Is that the one your parents, I mean Room mates are getting you a CB  radio for so you can talk to other people with Race Car beds?

That was supposed to be a secret!

Seems like cinimatic classical music would have suited the trailer fine. But whatever the music is, it doesn't look too fun.

That music is just... wrong. Doesn't fit the game at all.

When the music came on, I started to crack up. Seriously?

The music was rather out of place. It seems "Dubstep" is a growing trend for game trailers now, which is rather strange. Other than that, this looks like a fun Spidey game. I am glad the free-roam is back. However this will be a rental when it comes round to release.