The Age Old Tale Called Modding

Yeah, I know, old topic. But there has been an overwhelming rise in modding. I actually spent an hour convincing a 10 year old that modding gets you no where. I don't mod. I used to use a modded gun only when friends and I would *** around, but no more. Once an hour had passed, I made a good point and every time I talked, he said "Shu-yo-mouff". (Shut your mouth) Eventually I got pissed and muted him (I didn't leave because, though I'm against modding, I was racking up EXP) . He sent me a message that consisted of threats to kick me and ban me.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

well my blasted e button didnt work so i improvised with using the number 3.sorry you can have your post back.have a nice fantastic day everyone.:)

[quote user="al bundys feet"]

i do   kickboth ppl-ill boot any1 if th3y do somthing bad- my rul3 is diff3r3nt i boot 3ith3r  or  but mostly modd3rs that dont do as i say.this aint calif -no s3cond chanc3s.its usually th3 kids but i think ill stay to pc -i can put a host titl3 NO MODS sham3 cant port my stuff from xbox to pc -but its nic3 i g3t to play zombi3 island no fr33zing or disk unr3adabl3-happy plac3.

[/quote]

Alright enough is enough Ring, proper grammar would be nice from now on. Sure you got your own "unique" way of typing that half the time no one can understand but please try so that your points can be understood and gotten across to other people. If you don't care and just do this might as well not post.

[quote user="Waykam"]

English please.

[/quote]

I second that.

Last but not least if you are a modder you will not be welcomed in a game, be it a nice person whom will listen to others to switch off the gear, or a 10 year old showing off. It's altering the game play and not welcomed in most games.

English please.

i do   kickboth ppl-ill boot any1 if th3y do somthing bad- my rul3 is diff3r3nt i boot 3ith3r  or  but mostly modd3rs that dont do as i say.this aint calif -no s3cond chanc3s.its usually th3 kids but i think ill stay to pc -i can put a host titl3 NO MODS sham3 cant port my stuff from xbox to pc -but its nic3 i g3t to play zombi3 island no fr33zing or disk unr3adabl3-happy plac3.

Yes, I do mod(dont kill me!), but what I hate most is joining someones game and them kicking me because I have mods. I also have tons of legit items aswell and I am more than willing to equip all legit items, if that is asked of my. As for getting the achievments through modded items, I actually didn't start using mods until 1 year after completing the game, I did it only because it enhanced my passion to play Borderlands, and kept me coming back to BL ever since then. I promise I am not one of those punk modders, or people that claim to be, that will freeze your game, or destroy your save file, all my items are safe, swear it! Although I do have the mods that can do that, but I have never had to use them. I'm a pretty chill person when it comes to playing BL, I like to come in and help people level up, guide them along their way and just be there for added support in anyway possible....see we are not all bad haha.

I still have to give elder scrolls a try,i have played baldurs gate before,and neverwinter nights. Those were some good games. Besides borderlands is still my most played game,still trying to farm for a reaper,finally found a damn nidhogg yay.

only played the first uncharted its nice but im more crysis 1 and crysis warhead (1.5) fan ,flashpoint series and arma ,elder scrolls I - IV eventhough oblivion is kinda short  ,fallout series eventhough III is kinda short  and borderlands ,bioshock 1 and 2 :)

Don't forget Uncharted Series!!!  

Demon's Souls I've heard is really difficult, frustrating, and awesome.  Couple of my friends played it and they loved it.  

metal gear is nice-maybe if sony pays microsoft to protect their servers ill set back my plus account but until they figure out how not to get hacked im sticking with xbox and steam pc.

I agree with God of War@psycho,but how can you forget metal gear solid series :) .... I'm still debating if i should get that game Demon Souls since it reminds me so much of Diablo.