The Adult Gamer - Casual, fun, friendly Clan! 21+

Looking for an adult-oriented gaming site? Looking to game with like minded individuals who are not all about the competition, but are all about the fun? Come check us out! We're a 21+ only community who play across a large variety of games. Come join us and check us out!!

www.theadultgamer.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Nice to see you here Glavin!

I too recommend TAG (The Adult Gamer). I found a ton of great people to game with. It is easy to find fun people to game with at that site. I got tired of hearing little kids screaming back at their mom while playing or name calling. I found this site back in 2008 and have never looked back.

Thanks hustler!!! Glad to see you post!! :)

Leading by example Glavin, Nice.

TAG (TheAdultGamer.com) is an great site with over a 100 active members. We play multiple games . TAG is not a clan in the sense most people think of a clan. It is a great place to meet new friends in a drama free zone. I joined in 2010 and with the friends I have met at the site experienced online gaming the way it was meant to be, Fun and drama free.

Oh yeah,   No screaming kids, No music blasting in the back ground, and  No disrespectful people. Those things there will keep me a member of TAG as long as I can game

Let's be honest, sometimes my baby can be heard screaming in the background,

True! Sometimes we can hear our kds! :)

Not exactly what I meant by screaming kids. Let me rephrase.  No Kids that have the ability to talk screaming in the  background.

And we do know how to use our mute buttons!! :)

Oh, forgot to mention! Our yearly "TAG Olympics" starts up soon! It's pretty much a competition across all platforms and genres for the whole community where the only prize is pride!! :)

Again! Looking for casual, friendly adult gamers!! :)

Yeah, good group. I've been there since 2008.