The 1130/1130 Club

Since this is not up yet. I thought I would get it Started.    

Signed

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

/Signed

Took me 4 playthroughs (Could of gotten it in 3 but I messed up) and I'm incredibly sick of the game. I'll pick it up again once release some real DLC (not costume packs)

Who's got two thumbs and got all the achievements in three playthroughs?

This guy!

[quote user="BlueAeroStar"]

/Signed

Took me 4 playthroughs (Could of gotten it in 3 but I messed up) and I'm incredibly sick of the game. I'll pick it up again once release some real DLC (not costume packs)

[/quote]

I could've gotten it in two but I was missing 1 of the 3 secret messages from the Band of Three and I was also missing a resource from act 1. But hell at least now I have a playthrough with all the male classes.

I guess I have to re-sign this since all the old posts are gone!!

Signed, finally found all the crafting resources . Can't wait for DLC

Signed!

Signed. "Supplier" was a pain to get. I have to admit this game is better than what some review sites claim it to be. Hopefully the upcoming DLC will be good quality. Maybe as good as "Awakening"?

Signed.

Not many people is it?

Sorry for posting when I haven't quite made it... but when did they sneak in the five new achievements, just when I was 4 out, lol?

@Redwnf--The other day, I noticed it last night.  I had it when they add achievements to game for DLC that is not released yet.  They did it with You Don't Know Jack on day of launch which had 1 pack out of the three that was listed.  Which is why I haven't bought any of the DLC for it.

Back on topic.  Signed.  I signed the old thread too.  

signed!!