thats it , ive had enough........

Im officially sick of Operation Metro ;) I love the game but that map is starting to get boring now ha ha. Its been good because i never really played rush always conquest so ill give rush a better go in the full release , im quite liking the fast pace for when i want a quick game.

I remember gulf of oman the beta for BF2 , when the full game came out i took it out of our server rotation for the first month , we cant do this with consoles! :p

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I feel the same way...like the game a lot, but that map is just...ugh.

i've played it about 140 times. gonna play some more today lol. but a new map would be nice. i think metro is put together very well btw.

WOW, 3 positive people nice to see. Getting sick of all the people complaining.

I actually like the map. Can't wait for new game modes and maps. Is it the 25th yet?

The Beta drops dead on the 10th so imma ride that horse into the ground!  (who am I kiddin' I played one round this week!  Stupid job!)

It is put together well , as a rush map its brilliant

OP metro is great besides the purposefully under the map douchery thats been going around... i like it, it's well made and requires a good team to work together to win.

same here.. played about 7 hours in totall, but im pretty bored with rush now.. have to admit the map looks pretty good. I played my first rounds of BC2 again today. :D

I LOVE the actual subway portion of the map, the outdoors pisses me off though. I get killed by bushes too much.

Vietnam here I come....."me love you long time"