That's Just Crazy

I FINALLY managed to get this tonight, and was happy enough about it to feel it warrented posting about it.  For all of those that managed to squeak this mother out, please post and express your pride!  I remember watching the ending after the hardcore run through, but it was like watching it for the first time after the insane one (could be that the hardcore run was like 5 months ago, but I'll chalk it up to being elated when that stupid bug FINALLY went down!).

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

hmm...i did it with mutators. felt like casual!

It was pretty easy when I defeated the queen. I also used mutators. TBH, it was easier than the final boss on Gears 2.

Yeah, that probably would have been easier.  Unfortunatly, I don't have any mutators unlocked and had to do it the old fashioned way.  A lot of trial and error for me.

[quote user="XBL Prophet"]

It was pretty easy when I defeated the queen. I also used mutators. TBH, it was easier than the final boss on Gears 2.

[/quote]

The final boss of Gears 2 was almost impossible to lose.....

People died at the hands of the final boss in gears 2? I find that hard to believe

I did mine on campaign mode. Took awhile but it was worth it.

Whole campaign insane with no mutators until the final boss.

did you play all the way through by yourself OP?

I hope you mean Gears 1 because RAAM was near impossible to beat on Hardcore and the hardest boss I faced in the Gears of War games. Unless your confusing the final boss from Gears 2 with Skorge the lambent Brumak was easy I could see Skorge being a bit harder on Hardcore or Insane.

Yeah...I only have one friend that has the game, and he's rarely on, so I solo'ed it.  Took me quite a while in a few spots, but it was very satisfying when I finally completed it.