that's it!?!?

This isn't a complete troll thread as I thought the campaign had some great moments (diving cover to cover from the plane in "between a rock and a hard place" was immense) and DICE have set a new standard for graphics on the XBOX. However what the hell is with that ending? I didn't wait for the credits to end because I didn't really care if he shot himself or not. But for the whole campaign I was looking foreward to the NYC section, I sat through the most baron plot and tedious night levels so I could see NYC in Frostbite 2 glory and all I got was a 2 second long carchase and a silly fight in the middle of Times Square!? Also, where was that section shown in all the trailers where your squad jumps off the cliff (no i don't mean the MP one) !?!? false advertising! lol. I don't regret my purchase but I do think this game was not finished and was shipped early to compete with MW3. Still the best looking and sounding game on Xbox though

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Simply put the campaign was awful. Multiplayer shows a lacking of polish and game design.

I'm sorry, but a Tactical Flashlight in Midday will not blind you, especially from 20 or 30 feet away.

And the glint off a snipers scope in the tunnels in Operation Metro?

Please, this is just *** game development.