That Was INTENSE!!!

Just got attacked by a Frost Dragon in a field of steam geysers ... then ... almost immediately - got attacked by an Ancient Dragon!?!?!

What's up with that???  Were they going to play tag team with my exhausted character???

I was barely finished gathering the loot when I hear that familiar RAAAARRRRR behind me!

The good thing was that there were also some giants and mammoths to keep the Ancient busy while I healed up, but ... after I finished my Draconian foe - I still had to mop up the rest of the cannon fodder!

Anyone ever had this happen to them???  Or is this just a special treat Bethesda had in mind for those past level 50???

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

"It is said a feud between two dragons is a deadly one." You sir are a legend. Your name shall be sung throughout all of Sovngarde.

Harsh!...well fought!

I havn't had double dragons yet....but with my new level 15 unarmed-only khajiit character...I had to deal with a regular dragon, and while I was halfway through punching a hole through him, a trio of bloody snowy sabercats start biting chunks out of my rear end!!....so I spun around, gave the three cats the chuck norris routine, then finished off the dragon with a 3-swipe power attack.......I was pretty pleased at level 15, and only using my khajiit claws!

As well you should be, Zombie, that's pretty amazing. My level 15 mage was a wuss, in fact at level 22 she's only just feeling competent. I admit it, I fight like a girl. Wait, I am a girl, I'm allowed.

I've seen double dragons twice now, but so far I've been lucky enough to have one fly off and one stay to fight both times.

Triple dragons. Get at me bro lol. Funny thing was is it was at the same place with the gysers. 2 were flying and I saw the other one on the word wall and thought "what the hell?". Popped him with an arrow and it was on. Had the same giant, a mammoth, 2 cave bears, a sabre cat, and a wolf. I had about 30 bottles of health potions and used up every single one of them lol.

Nice job. I have had dragons catch up to me fairly closely together, but not as quickly as you described. That's some programming they did.  :)

I fought two right outside Whiterun. One on the ground while the other was providing close air support. It was cool.

I never fought 2 dragons at once. It would have been fun though.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I've seen two at once.

I've seen two at once, three Mammoths and one or two Giants.

I've seen a Dragon Priest, three Deathlords, a Scourge, a resummoned Atronach and two Dragons.

I've seen a fair few, but at least two at once really does make it enjoyable, while one at a time can become a little boring.

I fought two before ...in the snow no boots no sword with my bare hands..just wearing my underwear.And when I was done I put the controller down..went out side  and still did a Stanton call in front of the neighbors..YEP THEY CALL THE COPS