that time of the year :)

Its that time of the year where everyone is caring and everyone is in the holiday spirit. with that being said I know in the end all video game are just about making money but i think treyarch just drop a  "Holiday themed zombie"  (ie snow every where zombies have santa hats bright lights every where). or even have nuketown zombies. Or maybe a seasonal online map for free :).. I know it wont happen just posting what i think what would be so awesome  

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I like how treyarch posted to be kind to the holiday noobs on the multiplayer start screen.

Yeah right! :)

"Its that time of the year where everyone is caring and everyone is in the holiday spirit"

I got that far and expected the next line to request a 48 hour code.

I lurk more than I post here, but I agree old guy......I was expecting the same thing.

I saw someone suggest having santa's sleigh drop care packages. That would be cool.

yeah, but could you imagine getting a care package full of coal? Would be funny to hear a team-mate rage after opening it. And of course, I'd be the 1 trying to shoot the fat-man down.....lol. Would be an interesting calling card thats for sure!

I would love the care package to be a big present all wrapped up with a huge bow, maybe give the AGR a Santa hat with it going Ho Ho Ho as it moves.....

Instead of a slug, the KSG shoots a candy cane at you. Or make the Ray Gun have Rudolph art on it so it looks like his nose is shooting lasers.

But then we would have to have a Hannekuh (sp?), Boxing Day, and other religous type themes too.........cuz it politically correct nowadays.

Not really the developers can do whatever they want with the game now will they single out only Christmas & say screw the other holidays? No because it's a bad business move but let's say they did do that noone can force them to be politically correct or have to be fair either

Wish they would do something holiday related like what the people for Gears of War did. Around every holiday, they would make something themed.