That friggin favela level

Anyone got any hints on how to get through that favela level?

I've been at it an hour now but it's impossible because enemies keep respawning.

I've managed to push myself half way through the level but i'm totally stuck now.

I can't push on because they keep respawning and I also have no flash bangs left.

Surely there has got to be an easy way to do this level because I can't see how it could be even possible to complete the game on veteran when I can't even do this in regular mode.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Surely it can't be that hard. This is by far the easiest CoD campaign to date. No wait, scratch that.. that's MW3. Anyway, I suggest rushing when you can to avoid most firefights. You can also abuse the 'sticky aim' by pressing LT to spot every enemy easily. That's how I got through CoDs 2-5 on veteran. Those games were just brutal.

[quote user="xDefySpace"]

Surely it can't be that hard. This is by far the easiest CoD campaign to date. No wait, scratch that.. that's MW3. Anyway, I suggest rushing when you can to avoid most firefights. You can also abuse the 'sticky aim' by pressing LT to spot every enemy easily. That's how I got through CoDs 2-5 on veteran. Those games were just brutal.

[/quote]

Yes it was that hard. I managed it eventually although I don't think I will have the will to play that level again on veteran.

I remember playing COD2 on veteran. And managed to complete that. I can remember frustrating parts in that but none were anywhere near as frustrating as playing favela level on regular difficulty

Take the fight to them, if you dont they will take the fight to you.

That applies to a lot of shooters and the online multiplayer objective based game modes.