Thanks Epic for.....

destroying gears with crappy maps and a game destroying weapon in the sawed off.

slate me, i dont care its true.

what a shame, gow 1 still rules, great balance and great maps.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Are you putting wind in my sails mate?

have i caught one?

Solution to sawed off:

longshot.

/thread

[quote user="InFecTuZ"]

destroying gears with crappy maps and a game destroying weapon in the sawed off.

slate me, i dont care its true.

what a shame, gow 1 still rules, great balance and great maps.

[/quote]

You are yet another person who forgets about how messed up GoW 1 was. Weapon sliding, glitching through walls, leaving the map, crab walking, ninja flipping.

Plus lets not forget about the super gnasher and the greatness of the active reload sniper and the boomshot whose splash damage was half the screen. If you like GoW 1 so much then go play it. Me, I will stick to GoW 3 and enjoy what is now.

Gears of War 3 is the best Gears yet in my opinion. The weapons are finally all perfectly balanced and the rifles are actually usable - it's not shotguns only anymore for once!

Great work that Epic did, and it's the greatest game I've every played. 

Whilst I'm not a great fan of the Sawed Off and I'm not blown away by all the maps, I still find this game awesome and far from destroyed.

dude im fishing, the game is amazing, solid a a rock online. as for the sawed off ya just got to learn how to deal with it, jump back and fish out ur opponent.

[quote user="AHal"]

Gears of War 3 is the best Gears yet in my opinion. The weapons are finally all perfectly balanced and the rifles are actually usable - it's not shotguns only anymore for once!

Great work that Epic did, and it's the greatest game I've every played. 

[/quote] I have to agree with you on this!!!

Love the way you butchered that quote, Prince.

[quote user="MEGA MAN"]

Love the way you butchered that quote, Prince.

[/quote] Np oh wait i might get chewed out again on my grammer and spelling. No problem. I forgot I'm in english class.