Thanks A Lot 343!

So... what happen to we'll be able to play our share of vanilla Reach and majority of play list won't be TU? I don't want to play god awful TU, 343. You made Objective TU, Big Team TU, Team Slayer MIGHT go TU, what the hell. The only playlist left I play with no TU is Invasion. Why the hell are you doing what you said you won't? Why change it? I'm all down to improving Bloom/Reach overall, but you're not doing it Right. TU is worse than normal Reach.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I'm sure bungie would've done the same thing. Why do you care anyways? You've broken like 4 copies of reach and it's "super terrible".

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

I'm sure bungie would've done the same thing. Why do you care anyways? You've broken like 4 copies of reach and it's "super terrible".

[/quote]This copy is almost breaking. :(

Thankfully it worked for for like 10 minutes so I can install it. Reach needs to stop cracking when I rage, dang it.

Well I think 343 is trying something new to see if people like it or not.  Personally, I'm not fond of TU either, but give them a chance Speedy, at least they are trying new things.  : )

Why not go to 343i's forums and tell them there?

You know they don't read feedback.

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]

Why not go to 343i's forums and tell them there?

You know they don't read feedback.

[/quote]The thread I just made at that site got deleted, all I was doing was criticising the member titles.

**** them, with their stupid moderators, and suck up members. I'll probably be banned anyways.

Me: Hey guys! I don't like 343!

Users: OMFG BUNGIE FANBOY GO BACK TO BUNGIE.NET 343 ANGEL IS AWESOME 343 IS HALO SAVIORS LOL.

Moderators/BS Angel: Negative criticism! NEVER! BANNED!

I really hope Microsoft cancels Halo 4/5/6 and fires everyone at 343, and closes down the studio. Sadly it won't happen. :( At the very least they should fire BS Angel and Frank. That won't happen either. :(

I think you're just having a bad day Speedy.  Plus too 343 is partly made of Bungie employees.  On top of all of that 343 will have complete control of the Halo franchise by March 31.  I think you and many others, including me, are just trying to cope with the loss of a good friend, Bungie.

Then I only see this thread as a flame thread against 343i. Take a chill pill.