Thank you.

Thanks to all Vets past, present and future, the family and loved ones who support them and all branches of the military for serving your country. Have a great Memorial Day.

For any that disagree and won't support or stand behind them, then please feel free to stand in front of them.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'll second that.

I salute the vets. Thank you sirs and madams.

Fo sho.

Big ups!   Vets kick a$$

ah i didnt realize it was memorial day, even though im canadian im sure atleast someone in my family was in the american army.

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

ah i didnt realize it was memorial day, even though im canadian im sure atleast someone in my family was in the american army.

[/quote]

I didnt realize how often canadians take hoildays. in the states it isnt too often you get a day off like today, but in canada, they have a stat holiday almost every month. that means we get a long weekend almost every month.

I know this is a "+1" situation, but that just doesn't say enough of what they do over there and what other have done.

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

[quote user="ADrunkCanadian"]

[/quote]

I didnt realize how often canadians take hoildays. in the states it isnt too often you get a day off like today, but in canada, they have a stat holiday almost every month. that means we get a long weekend almost every month.

[/quote]

well this is sort of an american holiday no? but yeah we do get holidays like every month.  i remember back a few years ago when i was in high school it was around the beginning of march where i only had like a week or so of school because the rest of the month was filled with holidays. the next long weekend for us canada day, and after that i dont think theres anymore.

americans get holidays but never get a day day off, not like we get them. and dont even get me started on baby bonus!

but Im getting off topic. Thank the lord for our brave me and women in the armed services..