THANK YOU EPIC!!!

For making the dumbest & most worthless female AI ever made...i mean omg they could at least go out & fight instead of hiding in the back.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

It's because they are so fragile.

OK...?

They are obviously making you sammichs in the back.

Srsly?!  This is what you're complaining about?!  Go back into your hole.  The female AI has saved me many times while I'm DBNO inthe campaign.  Most of the time they are out there shooting everything that moves.

I'm sure you're playing on Insane, where they probably tone down the AI help a little.  I'll bet you're expecting the AI to carry you through the campaign?

Actually no you idiot...if you looked at my achievements i have only beat it on normal in 2 player co-op where we both thought it was stupid how the females acted in the campaign. I never said they didn't revive me you dumbass & no i'm not expecting the AI to carry me through campaign cause then i would never get through it. I have friends who are gonna do 4 player co-op with me...2 on casual & 2 on insane.

Totally mature poster is going to get a totally mature reply. Flame on!

Ted Bundy has problems with Female AI before he started to eat black kids.

[quote user="I JAS0N BLAD3 I"]

Actually no you idiot...if you looked at my achievements i have only beat it on normal in 2 player co-op where we both thought it was stupid how the females acted in the campaign. I never said they didn't revive me you dumbass & no i'm not expecting the AI to carry me through campaign cause then i would never get through it. I have friends who are gonna do 4 player co-op with me...2 on casual & 2 on insane.

[/quote]

LOL, cant do it legit?

You get the achievement for insane?

If you are winging about the AI then this only means one thing, You are relying on them too much.