Texture Problems with most of my games.

At first i though this was only limited to BF4. Every time i played a match in Caspian Border as i moved side to side i noticed that some of the Borders walls would go invisible BUT only in a specific part of the game. Then i started noticing that my other games such as DR3 for example started to have texture flickering in certain parts of the game such as buildings walls or in Building rooftops. That same texture flicker could be seen in AC4 and now most recently in Need For Speed Rivals. Ive done everything from Holding the power button to shut down the system then unplugging the power cord to completely wiping out my HDD by doing a factory reset. At this point what should i do?? Im actually thinking of waiting for the next Xb1 patch to see if that fixes my problem in case it doesnt i guess ill have to contact MS so i can get either a console repair or an exchange.

By the way this post has more to do with wanting suggestions or just looking to see if other people have had the same problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

By the way this is one of the videos that shows the texture problem. http://sdrv.ms/1drDe7S

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You console have broken GPU.

Sorry this didn't help.

i got the same issue

Sorry this didn't help.