Texture Pack on 4GB Slim.

Can someone please let us all know if they were able to install the texture pack on their 4gb slim or USB Drive and it works?

Thank you.

If not ... $120+ to get the most out of Battlefield 3.

I might as well use that 120 and just upgrade my graphics card for my pc.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

[quote user="Alecowns"]

No this is what happens when my older xbox dies, and they deny sending me another one because it died in quote "an act of god". And then the hard drive to my older xbox is not compatible with the newer model. So I must spend another 120 dollars to buy a 250 gb hard drive because xbox refuses to make a smaller size, just to download something that easily could fit on the 4gb drive the xbox comes with.

[/quote]

You can use your old HDD in the slim.  Apparently the only thing that is different is the casing.  There are youtube videos on how to remove the case from your old HDD and using it in the 4gb slim.  No need for you to purchase another HDD.

I have a HD so I don't know for sure, but when you load up the first disc, first you are asked to update it then you are asked if you want to install the texture pack.  If you have 1.5 gigs of space available, I see no reason why you can't click A and install it.  Just depends on how much space you have.  4 gigs isn't alot and I have no idea how much of that is actually yours to use.  I would make sure you go in and clear out anything extra.  You are playing on an HDTV though right?  Just making sure, if not don't bother with the texture pack.

eachgame.com hd cheap

No this is what happens when my older xbox dies, and they deny sending me another one because it died in quote "an act of god". And then the hard drive to my older xbox is not compatible with the newer model. So I must spend another 120 dollars to buy a 250 gb hard drive because xbox refuses to make a smaller size, just to download something that easily could fit on the 4gb drive the xbox comes with.

This is what happens when you are cheap and buy the model without a HDD.

You cannot use a USB drive. I have confirmed this and I'm in the same boat as the OP. *** you BF3. You don't even have hardcore mode...

Not 100% sure but I think you can use a 16GB xbox compatible USB flash drive. I use a 8gb one for some game saves.

120$ that will be one **** video card

Install the game where?

To install  a game you need an HDD.

Get the new GC for pc!