Texture Issue Caused By Newer XB360s

I've discovered that there is a MUCH higher occurrence of the texture issue if you are playing on a newer XB360 Slim (Kinect ready model). It doesn't matter if you install or play off disc, it still happens.

However, Bethesda is aware of the problem and are working on it. They say they have a fix ready that will come during the next patch.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Good info!!It is pretty annoying...

Freaking figures, I have one. Technology was SUPPOSED to help us. But seriously it just pisses me off! I don't want to blubberpot and be some negative jerk but for the love of henry can't they release a game where EVERYTHING just works.

Glad I still have the older model now.

I guess wHe'll just have to wHait for the next patch. And taking Bethesda's track record into account could be a wHile....SAD FACE.

This just in!

Apparently, the issue is NOT limited to which XB360 model you are using.

Several people have messaged me that they are using an older XB360 model and they are still getting the issue, installed OR from disc OR from USB.

This boggles me because now there isn't a common thread as to why some people are getting the issue and some aren't.

Hope Bethesda fixes this soon.

I'm playing off disc. Noticed the the candles in tombs don't look right. Don't really have any texture. Maybe they are supposed to look like that. I don't knoiw.

But anyway am currently installing to a USB flash drive to see if there is any difference. It could be though that I am being picky and the candles are supposed to be like that.

And i'm using the 250GB slim model

[quote user="Malacath"]

I'm playing off disc. Noticed the the candles in tombs don't look right. Don't really have any texture. Maybe they are supposed to look like that. I don't knoiw.

But anyway am currently installing to a USB flash drive to see if there is any difference. It could be though that I am being picky and the candles are supposed to be like that.

And i'm using the 250GB slim model

[/quote] I would be interested just to know how the usb drive thing went for you. I am still at work but have the same model as you (kinnect ready) so any insight would be useful. Thanks.