tetris blitz

hi, i downloaded and am currantly playing tetris blitz, i got all the achievements apart from two  

1. Eradicator
    Clear a total of 100,000 lines

2. Over Achiever
    Get All Xbox LIVE Achievements
    now the problem i have is, i got to 90,000 lines, they did an up date and it rest the eradicator achievement, so now instead of needing 10k lines i have to get 110,000 lines for the acievements to pop, i contacted EA games 
    • EA Seán Bulger

Hey. Thanks for getting this over.

Unfortunately I can't restore the achievement to your account. This is because of the way Windows Phone's achievement system works. I just don't have access to do so. However, what I can do is get you coins to help make up for what happened.

So I've gone ahead and added 250,000 coins to your account.

We're currently working on tracking down what has been causing this to happen and we'll get out a fix as soon as possible.

Thanks for getting in touch with us, but also sorry that it happened.

• Indomitable Nige

Thank you for helping. Im really. Gutted you cant restore my progress. Thanks for the xoons but

• EA Seán Bulger

Yeah, I really wish we could.

• Indomitable Nige

thanks for the coins (i ment) but that really means nothing to me its lines i need not coins. So do i have to get 200.000 lines now to get the last achievement ?. Im getting in touch with Microsoft to see if they can do anything. As achievements are a huge part of gaming for me. And ive allready spent god knows how many

• Indomitable Nige

Hours getting to 90k lines. Cant u do something to give me lines ????

as you can see not much help there, and i dont fancy doing another 2,000 miniutes to get  achievements that i should have at 100,000 lines, is there anything you at microsoft can do about this, as im looseing out on 40 gamer score, 

thanks, hope i explained this ok

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

Unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done on the Microsoft/Xbox end either, as you need to fulfil in-game requirements to make the achievement 'pop' and it seems as if those have been changed/altered/reset by the update somehow. It's an issue with the game, not Live, but at least EA seem to have offered you something in return, which is better than nothing.

Xbox Forums moderator. Xbox MVP. r/xboxinsiders moderator. Twitter: @13mxn

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.