Test Drive Unlimited Pre-Order-Codes not working

Hi,

I have a problem with the pre-order bonus codes from Test Drive Unlimited (1). I have 4 codes, each of them should have unlocked a DLC car (Lamborghini Gallardo Coupé, McLaren F1 LM, Pagani Zonda C12S Roadster, Spyker C8 Spyder), however I'm always getting the error message "There is a problem with the offer associated with this code." when I try to redeem them on Xbox.com or on my console.

My region is Germany and two friends of mine (one is from the UK and one from the USA) tried to redeem them also but they got the same error message. So I don't think that this is a region-problem. I also tried recovering my Gamertag, etc. but nothing helped.

I also informed Atari/Namco Bandai about the issue and they told me that they can't do anything about it and that they think that Microsoft let the codes expire :( .

So if Microsoft really let those codes expire (which shouldn't have happened since there was no mention of the codes expiring at a specific date) can you activate them again?

@Mister Gwyther I already PMed you the codes that don't work.

I hope you can help me, thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Seems kind of weird that the codes would have expired. There is usually an expiration date on the paper that contains the codes for that specific game. Though it seems that since this game came out in 2006 it's a possibility.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I'm also afraid that the codes expired which shouldn't have happened since there was no mention of the codes expiring at a specific date...

I hope Microsoft can activate these codes again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.