Test Drive Unlimited 2 Freezing at "Wake Up"

Hi my name is Clark an i bought the game Test Drive Unlimeted 2 game from the xbox market place

when i start to play after i get the ferrari the game simply says "Wake Up" and starts with a never ending loading screen if anyone can help me I

would be very thankful thank you

and if it can't be fixed can i atleast have my microsoft points back

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey there Rage! There's a couple things we can try to resolve this issue. The first thing I would try would be:

-Delete the game from your storage device (go to the system hub of your dashboard, settings, then storage).|
-Clear your system cache (use this guide: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache).
-Restart your console.
-Redownload the game from your download history (use this guide: support.xbox.com/.../download-content-history).

Give the game another shot after that and let us know how it goes! ^_^

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you Mister Cerb but sadly i did everything you have asked and it has not worked is there and other suggested ways to fix this

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey again Rage! Hmmm...okay. Have you tried multiple save files to see if it freezes at the same place every time? It sounds like you're right at the beginning of the game, but I'm not sure. Sometimes save files can freeze on load screens and the best solution is to try a new save file.

Next we're gonna try the same steps that you just tried, but before redownloading the game to your storage device, you're gonna download some game demos, etc. You'll need to download enough content to fill up the space on your hard drive that  TDU2 will take up. So for example: If TDU 2 is 5 gigs, download 5 gigs worth of game demos, game trailers, etc. It doesn't have to be exactly the same size, just as long as it is greater than or equal to the size of TDU 2.

After you've downloaded enough game demos to fill up that space, then download TDU 2 again and try it out.

The purpose of doing this is it forces TDU 2 to download to a different spot on your hard drive, which can sometimes fix things like this. Either way, definitely post back and let us know. Then we'll go from there! ^_^ 

Sorry this didn't help.