TES: O Character Progression

A new video from the developers describes how leveling up your character will work:

[view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDuFCOBTgzw]

What did I get from this video? People say "Mage Caster Person".

Are you guys excited for this game? Are you willing to pay ~$500 dollars for an Xbox One, $60 for Xbox Live, and (rumored) $15 subscription (~$575 total) to play TES: O with your friends? 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I signed up for the beta, so I am excited to see if I get in that. Depending on how that goes depends on if I will pay the monthy subscription fee.

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Are you guys excited for this game? Are you willing to pay ~$500 dollars for an Xbox One, $60 for Xbox Live, and (rumored) $15 subscription (~$575 total) to play TES: O with your friends? 

[/quote]

Yes, in the sense that a) I was planning to get a next gen system regardless of ES so the initial outlay of $$ is justifiable for me and b) I've never failed to get my money's worth from an ES game.

I'm willing to pay for the console and XBL, but not so much for a game subscription. Now, I'm not familiar with MMO's and how they operate, but I just wouldn't want to pay a monthly sub to play a game, even if it is TES which I like a lot.

A TES game being an MMO is already somewhat of a turn off for me. Having monthly subscriptions even more.

Beta testing on XB1 and PS4, not yet but did get accepted via invite. I'm actually looking forward to this tbh, I think beta testing has started on PC? As for the fee, should be free for a few months imho.

I'll give it a try, if there is no subscription fee. I already have the xbox one and a live subscription, so those amounts don't factor in to my decision. I never play any game for longer than a month. Even a whole month is pushing it. But who knows? I have absolute faith in Bethesda and maybe the MMO aspect will keep me around longer. I'm more hyped about The Elder Scrolls VI and Gods willing, Fallout 4. Obviously nothing has been announced, but we all know they're coming eventually.

^ There is a subscription fee and it isn't developed by Bethesda so having faith in them won't help the game much.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

I'll give it a try, if there is no subscription fee. I already have the xbox one and a live subscription, so those amounts don't factor in to my decision. I never play any game for longer than a month. Even a whole month is pushing it. But who knows? I have absolute faith in Bethesda and maybe the MMO aspect will keep me around longer. I'm more hyped about The Elder Scrolls VI and Gods willing, Fallout 4. Obviously nothing has been announced, but we all know they're coming eventually.

[/quote]

I am really hoping that we get some big news from VGX.

I really wish the game and Beth the best but not a fan of monthly subcriptions fee. Like Sword said i'm more hyped about TES VI or Fallout 4 as long as they still keep being singleplayer RPG's.

On a related note, if anyone is in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Bethesda is taking applications for play testers on an unnanounced game