TES IV: Oblivion. I want my money back!

Alright here's the Problem: I'm trying to buy TES IV: Oblivion in Italian registered Xbox Live (I myself live in switzerland but I don't speak german that's why I registered in Italy)

It costs 1280 Points at the Moment, i have 2020. I have german copy of this game but i decided to spent Money ON SAME GAME JUST SO I CAN UNDERSTAND IT WHEN I PLAY IT.

My Age is 16 and ist a pegi 16 game. I get error 80150017 and when accessing it on www.xbox.com/errorhelp it sends me to some Video related issue which has nothing to do with it.

Due to this BS i want my Money back. I bought Points just to buy this game AGAIN.

NOTE: Bought L4D2 2 weeks ago even not even having 18 years on compleatly same Profile without any changes!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

And why the hell it costs only 960 MSP in Switzerland Marketplace and 1280 in Italian! SCAMMERS!!!!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

That code means it's a region issue. Some games are region locked so your account region has to match your physical location in order to be able to download the game. So you would only be able to download it if you were using a Swiss account.

You can try contacting support about a refund, but everything on the marketplace does state that there are no refunds. So there is no guarantee you will get a refund. support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.