Terraria for Xbox

Like I said, Terraria came out for Xbox on the twenty seventh of March. I'd like to know: are you going to get it, are you going to stay on PC, on are you just plain not going to get it? They've attracted many players with the new final boss, Ocram(spelling is probably wrong), and many have already bought it. It costs fifteen dollars, or 1200 Microsoft points. Comment on what you think. ~Kyle

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 79 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

never heard of it really .. so no plans to get it.

Maybe if it goes on sale.

I played the demo, it was fun.

You guys are bugging. Go watch some clips, this game is awesome. It's one of the only good indie games available on the 360.

The controls weren't too friendly on Xbox.

Looks decent enough, but not 1200MSP decent.

Played the demo for the Easter Hunt. It was k. Sort of like a side scrolling Minecraft. Rather just play Minecraft.

I may purchase if it every goes to 400MSP or if I didn't already get burnt out on Minecraft.

Get it on Steam then it goes on sale regularly for 2.50-5$. It's an awesome game don't brush it off so easily.

It's like Minecraft in the sense that it's easy to brush off. After putting some time into it and looking at the Terraria wiki, it definitely has a lot to it. Less about house building but much more weapons, items, decorations, and enemy types. It is better in many ways.

I'll jump back on MC when the updates come out.