Terms of service. Some players are not getting punished for being racist.

Racial people need to be suspended Swearing is one thing, but racist people should be shunned.

Gamertag: [Mod Edit] sent me swearing & racail messages.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oh wow, like this never happened to me and a million others. It's trolling, don't take it seriously. :P

Pulls out the rules of xbox* Follow the terms of service. I will not be over it until this player gets punished as everyone else breaking the rules.

Have you reported him? Then your part is done. Naming and shaming is also not allowed.

Neither is abusing the rules.

That's what you're doing by ignoring the fact that naming and shaming is also against the rules.

I want action to be enforced and see it in action. I'm tired of racist people. End of story.

I find it amusing how people pull up "Naming and shaming is not allowed".

Yes, it's a rule, but is it a worthwhile rule? The response shouldn't be "We don't allow that" repeated several times, it should be "Hopefully someone at least checks out this Gamertag before putting it aside".

Never understood this.

[quote user="ChainSmokingBob"]Yes, it's a rule, but is it a worthwhile rule?[/quote]How do you know the OP is telling the truth? He may just be posting in an attempt to get innocent people banned or to slander them.

That's why the rule is in place. 

That doesn't stop it being a good idea to actually investigate people before dismissing the claim.

I don't necessarily think that claims like "Rude message" should be taken very seriously, as there's no way to tell what else happened to provoke it, but if detail of particularly unnecessary messages was given the message could at least be read.

Any claims of cheaters should always be investigated. They can be careful about who they ban, that's fine, but at least investigate before dismissing it and deleting the thread.

And they are investigated by the Enforcement Team when they file a report through the console.

-

There is no need or point to 'report' people via the forum because as users what would it matter if we "investigated" the claims?

-

It is very easy to make false claims to users on here. You could say that I've been sending you racist messages. I know I haven't but could I prove otherwise?