Terminal Will Be Free, Maybe in June ("Mostly Confirmed")

Here's the link that provides tweets from Mark Rubin.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

This is about the third time this has been posted. js.

[quote user="OrdealByFire"]

This is about the third time this has been posted. js.

[/quote]

I don't think so. He just tweeted about it 2 hours ago & I just now went back 3 pages on this forum & didn't find a single thread where Mark Rubin confirmed Terminal is indeed returning as a free map & possibly as early as this month. I found quite a few old threads full of rumors on leaked info, but I consider a confirmation worthy of its own thread...

At this point who cares they can't even get new mp maps out in time and face off maps are a joke I rather them not release any old maps till they get new mp maps out

Someone did post this  two days ago as I replied to it. Also I saw One of Rubin's Tweets from a day or two ago, it said he was pushing for it but Activision were on the fence about it. It was mentioned if it does happen it will be outside of the Elite DLC model which is a good thing.

This is some cool info :) nice to hear about Terminal possibly returning. If this a repeat thread lets try and make sure to use the search  function before posting to prevent any repeats.

With the difference that it's mostly confirmed. Colonel does his homework before posting. :)

Why should it be free? We are the idiots who paid money to receieve these maps, and they give them out for free? Absolute joke

man with the  trouble we are having with this last  DLC pack .. with this  so called memory problem and the stupid runaround you have to use to  work around it...  and the maps dont even load in half the time.  or anytime in the SpecOps/Survival mode.. and  to top it all offf.. your Rank/Level  gets reset  from like 50  back to level 1  in Specop/Survival Mode  and all them Stock maps  you unlocked are NOW back locked again!.    I think  most people are NOT even going to care the least what they come out with next.. ... so far nothing has been fixed  since the release day (2 days ago)..  what the he77??   I mean if it wasnt broken in the first place why fix it?! .

[quote user="MiLTWoN1"]

Why should it be free? We are the idiots who paid money to receieve these maps, and they give them out for free? Absolute joke

[/quote]

Because they can't use classic maps in Elite because of what 402 said a few months before he quit ("all Elite content will be 100% new"). It doesn't matter that he doesn't work there now, that statement still holds true. The only way IW can use classic maps is as free content for everyone or as a completely separate DLC package. Might as well be free...

Terminal IS my favorite map in MW2! The only thing that would make it better if it was also playable in a nightime setting. I'm looking forward to seeing it again in the MW3 world.