teramorphous runs

doing some teramorphous runs in playthru one (not that far in playthrough 2) its 5am central timezone hit me up if you want in prolly be online for an hour-ish.... or send me a message and ill be doing more later at some point

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Blitz and i are doing this together he is running it at 5am central time and I do it but playthrough 2 at 9pm central time so feel free to message either of us

Durva360 Gaming is awesome! I ran with him Wed night. He kills TM crazy fast and I got tons of stellar gear. If you are looking to do terra runs look no further!! Thanks again. Oh and I went from lvl 35 to 41 in that time.

i wouldnt be 50 right now if not for durva im actually trying to set up a different time slot for runs to help him out and help anyone interested out... less people he has to run and at a different time makes it better for everyone thats interested

plus it helps us get twice as many people into it since some may not be able to get on at 9pm central time

Good time playing with you guy's last night.

Thx

your welcome and thanks for posting on this, hopefully this will pick up more soon :)

I would but im only interested in the heads TM drops and ive got the gear to kill him myself i just cant get him to drop what i want.

already gotten the heads from terra, we are doing this to help others out with levels and loot and such

Can someone PLEASE help me get to level 50? I'm eastern time but I'll be on all day today and tomorrow.Many thanks in advance

Shortbus I'm sending you a invite