Tell me 3 reasons why you play multiplayer games.

Tell me 3 reasons why you play multiplayer games.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Mostly to keep in touch with my friends at home.

-

I like hearing funny smack talk from randoms although party chat has killed that a little bit.

-

I like working as a team. I also like the rush I get if I win. In fighting games when it comes down to the wire my heart is always beating fast. I like that about gaming.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

To play other people and......that's about it.

To play with Friends

To play against other people

Sometimes there is a mp experience that really captivates me and keeps me playing. Team Fortress 2, Shadowrun, and the old Spy Vs. Merc fall under those parameters.

because AI is usually too stupid to be useful, though games like star wars battlefront playing vs AI was a blast.

-

because teamwork is awesome, even if I run solo in battlefield, ammo, and medkits plus helping the team by marking targets is awesome.

-

because it is fun plain and simple.

3 reasons why you play multiplayer games. *I just had to*

I generally play multiplayer because it occupies me when I get bored and I have nothing to do.

Another reason is I find multiplayer to be a great way to interact with others.

Finally I get a kick out of playing with others. I cannot tell you how many times my day has been brighten up just by chilling with some pals.

1. To play and a have a good time with my friends.

That's the only reason.

1 - To Play with Friends

2 - To Play against Humans

3 - To be competitive

Although I played Multiplayer in Goldeneye 007 back in the day, it wasn't until XBL & HALO 2 where I really started to like MP.  And that was because it had a Party System & Matchmaking so I could enjoy matches WITH my friends on MY team.  Once the 360 hit, I started playing a lot more games Multiplayer, but every few years there is always 1 that I focus on.

I'm more interested in Co-op games w/ friends, but most of the time those are limited to 4 players only, so I can only play with 3 friends.   Multiplayer games that I can get more than 3 friends in are quite fun.

Competition, fun and general banter.

Hear guys hitting on girls on the lobby thinking they have a chance.

-

Guys freaking out on on their own teammates because they're not doing "As Told."

-

And the social aspect of it. Getting to meet new people and etc.

Fun, variety and drama.