Teenagers/Killcams

Post whichever you talking about above reply so this bad idea of a forum post makes sense.

I find it incredibly funny how I'm 18 and hate playing against teenagers. They always seem to overcome their last stupid statement with even better ones. Such as in a match i had earlier today on solace. I grab the sniper and proceed to use the nest to snipe them. throughout the match they proceeded with five attempts to be rid of me the fifth being successful, only due to the two actually working together for once. After i just go about with the light (promethean) rifle and we win after nearly being killed by the fuel rod, i really hate that thing. Now the match is over they proceed with the typical bash the guy who owned you only to immediately moments later call their teammates as well as my team garbage ( that was light compared to what came afterward) then they left. Don't you just hate people that are like that. It really does not make sense to me how people get like that over a game. Can someone enlighten me?

Killcams some times i can't tell if its the camera or they aimbotting. but they don't make sense. What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

"Now the match is over they proceed with the typical bash the guy who owned you only to immediately moments later call their teammates as well as my team garbage ( that was light compared to what came afterward) then they left".

I always find it amusing when someone supposed to be good starts trashing their teammates, especially when they did the worst.

Also, killcams are broken in this game and aren't really worth paying attention to, other than to see where someone is/was and what they killed you with.

I find it amusing as well, but sometimes it's so bad I just can't laugh. I . . . . Its just terrible.

That's why I have my communication setting set to Friends only. I only hear my friends. :)

The first thing you should always do in a Halo game on XBL:  Go to your settings and set your Voice Chat preference to "Team and Party." This will only allow you to hear teammates and/or people in your party. It completely eliminates the "after-game verbal bashing" that normally occurs after games. Do it NOW and save yourself hours of ear-pain in the future....

Q: Why does this "bashing" occur?

A: Immaturity. The kids/teens/adults who yell profanity after a match are just doing so to "vent" their feelings of frustration because it's the only way they know how (and likely it's the only way they've been taught to growing up). These people have NOT been taught to vent their feelings in a healthy and mature manner and thusly, they never do so. Mature players will oftentimes mistake the enemy's horrific use of language as being "too serious" about the game. In my experience, this is rarely the case. To be frank, most haters on XBL have been brought up to believe that hating is a very normal way of life. They've been hated on their entire life by their parents/family/"friends" ect, so how is XBL any different? Wait.....but XBL is an EVEN BETTER place to hate! *thinks the hater* On XBL I can say ANYTHING I want and I won't get in trouble because there's nothing anyone can do! *thinks the hater*

****The Bottom-Line:  You CANNOT be the parents of the haters. 99% of them are already FAR beyond your ability to help them. Their own parents/peers ALREADY HAD THE CHANCE to alter their lives for the better. You have to CLEARLY understand: What you see on XBL is many YEARS-WORTH of bad training. You CANNOT quickly undo something like that (no matter how much you want to). I know this because I've tried....MANY times....with MANY people....  (a lot of this is sad & harsh I know, but very true)****