Teammates using emplaced AA to destroy your vehicles in spawn!

So I'm playing on the "new" maps and it's the only one that is sorta normal conquest, wake island I think.  Anyways there is an emplaced AA gun at our main spawn point where our planes and cars and stuff spawn.  So I die, go to respawn and see there are tanks and lvr's or whatever.  As I spawn I watch the AA guy just shoot them till they blew up.  I stayed and watched him blow up everything and anything, planes and helicopters were the big targets but it was annoying.  Does dice plan on patching this in the near future cause it's already hard enough to enjoy this game post patch, but when your team can't get invincible helicopters to counter the other teams invincible copters, the game is just stupid.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

No reason to patch what you're talking about.  You're supposed to be able to destroy unoccupied vehicles.  The problem is with your chitty teammate, not the game.

there are d-bags all around. Not really anything patchable in most cases.

Make un-occupied vehicles in the main spawn point non-destructible, simple.

Then the other team can't sabotage those vehicles. You can't fix the stupidity of some players.

How 'bout ifwe hold your hand while you cross the street, would that make you feel better?  

^ dumb and rude comment. prolly the guy who was doing it lol jp. but yeah i had this happen on gulf of omen.. dont think they can or ever will patch that.. just get into the vehicle asap if you want it. either way they respawn fast if destroyed like that.

i kinda like the fact that you can blow up vehicles at your spawn.. its a good thing to do when other idiots on your team ruin your game by just sitting at the spawn waiting for a vehicle, so why not join in and ruin the fun for them by blowing up the vehicles.

[quote user="PowerJ4CK"]

^ dumb and rude comment. prolly the guy who was doing it lol jp. but yeah i had this happen on gulf of omen.. dont think they can or ever will patch that.. just get into the vehicle asap if you want it. either way they respawn fast if destroyed like that.

[/quote]

I was just snarking but since you just walked in here I can see how'd you'd think that.    OP has a long and storied history of crying "patch!" about every single thing he comes across.  He's earned any and all scorn IMO. 

[quote user="vibroluxor"]

[quote user="PowerJ4CK"]

[/quote]

I was just snarking but since you just walked in here I can see how'd you'd think that.    OP has a long and storied history of crying "patch!" about every single thing he comes across.  He's earned any and all scorn IMO. 

[/quote]  Alright, look kid, ever since day one you've been at my throat with threats and accusations that are completely falsified and unwarranted.  Every post I have made, has been 100% on point yet you feel the need to try to take shots at my character and demeanor.  Did you not see the commercial, this games got 99 problems and for you to continue to just roll your eyes and hide your head underneath your blanket every time someone tries to get these problems fixed is childish.  How about you take a walk, count to ten then come back when you are ready to post something that will be beneficial to bf3 and our community rather then post like the little snot-nosed urchin you display every time you touch your keyboard.

Its simple just spawn with a rocket and take them out. Problem solved in 20 sec.