Teamates destroying own teams equipment...

Does anybody else have a lot problems with other team mates destroying their own teams equipment? This drives me nuts! Why do you want to do something like that? I report everyone I see doing this, but I think the developer should have an immediate punishment. Anything would do: Subtract a hundred points, immediate death with a warning and if it occurs a second time in the same game they should be automatically booted!

Anyone else feel the same way?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I saw this happen when the game first came out. Don't see it anymore, though. As a matter of fact, I tried destroying a team-mates sentry gun today, couldn't do it.

There's a lot of retards playing this is the problem

Are you talking about people destroying your equipment in HC? If so, people are doing it to get SitRep Pro. Ever since the Trophy System glitch was patched, destroying teammate's equipment in HC is the new easy-mode way to get SitRep Pro. There are quite a few videos on YT telling people to do it as well. Filing complaints wont stop it though because I don't think it's ban-worthy.

--

The funny thing is, it's not even the easiest way to get SitRep Pro. I got it in less than 10 games of Drop Zone by constantly chucking EMP grenades at the drop zone.

i have it happen every match i play at least once. make me really miss the days when hardcore didn't have ricochet so u could kill a idiot teammate when it was needed.

What Colonel said is 100% true. This is the reason why a lot more people have the fairly hard to acquire pro version of SR,  a guy at level 74 no prestige had it pro the other day. The other reason said perk is a lot more common is this far into the game, people are reaching max prestige or just stopping wherever they desire. So the pro version just comes naturally. It took me ages to get it on my main account playing domination, if I did prestige I probably wouldn't of got in one go unless I used it exclusively. Imo the base version just isn't worth running exclusively when you have Stalker in the same tier.

I have seen this happening from the beggining when the game first came out. I believe it also adds a "point" to your point streak. In my opinion its unecesary and just hurt the team more than anything. Also Ricardo stay mindfull that the use of the "R" word can offend some members. Be mindfull that what you say may affect someones mood.

Since the last patch that fixed the Pro version (cancels out Dead Silence Pro) I've seen ALOT of people use this Perk now.. .especially in CTF...... I use Dead Silence Pro ALL the time to sneak behind enemy lines.. plant my tac insert.. and try to grab the flag constantly..... Now its hard because of the latest Patch "fixed" the Sit Rep Pro... so I'm making Noise (that I can't hear) so when I sneak up to stab you and you have Sit Rep Pro.. you can hear me....  I'm all about Balance but maybe its overpowered now?  idk

I think if you take the time to unlock it without having to do stupid, cheap things to gt it, it should cancel DS pro out.

To the op, no I play with a full group of friends most of the time so I don't have this problem.

-

Congrats to Duck for finally getting gold!

-

Hey Ricardo! I missed ya. Did you enjoy your ban?

WOW, That is def bush league. I rarely play HC, so I haven't ever noticed this.