team regicide over team snipers...WTF

If I remember right snipers went for two weeks. Then this crappy Team regicide is going on its third week... Am I the only one that thinks 343 has their play list all wrong here. I know they wanted to bring something new to the table, but come on this is a joke snipers had at lease 2 times the people then team regicide has ever had on at a time. 

I guess I should be happy that they at lease kept swat and did not take that away from us the players. lol

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ugh... team snipers.

-

You can't please everyone; when they have team snipers, I am not pleased. When they have something else, I am. It's just the way it is.

It's called rotational playlists. They do it because they are testing out game types, if that playlist has a healthy population at the end of the week it stays, If not they substitute it for another game type.

[quote user="Ov Thy Demise"]

It's called rotational playlists. They do it because they are testing out game types, if that playlist has a healthy population at the end of the week it stays, If not they substitute it for another game type.

[/quote]It kinda beats the whole rotation thing if they keep game type up longer then another. (The main point being team snipers was a bigger hit then team regicide. Why would keep a fail game type up longer then a game type that people love and enjoy?) Do not answer with your rotation answer again cause it does not stand up to what my point is. They need to keep game types up; or they need to rotate and give the game types the same amount of time.

I can't stand playing Team Snipers or SWAT but I don't think they should ever remove either of them. You don't need to test out those playlists because there are obviously a lot of people out there who like them and prefer to play them exclusively.

I think they should rotate at least 2 playlists a week with challenges attached to them.  

Then Than Then Than Then Than

[quote user="AlmasRetroChild"]

Then Than Then Than Then Than

[/quote]

It drives me crazy when people don't know the difference between "then" and "than." 

It's a conspiracy.

It's gotta be the commies!

Regicide and Team Regicide is one of the most clever and competitive game types I've ever played. It's concept is genius. I hope it stays in for good. Way more fun if you aren't on a loaded team all the time. Keeps the games mostly close and interesting until then end vs how dominant you can be in regular death match, tdm game types.

Team Snipers is OK but it's pathetically easy to snipe, so the playlist would likely have been pretty average. Somewhat like SWAT, what with how easy it is to place shots on people.

Regicide is an excellent blend of plenty of playlists and I'd like it to be a permanent one, for those who don't like Infinity Slayer's weapon drops.