Team PURE Recruiting for BF4 [UK/EU]

Dear Battlefield Community! 

A couple of other experienced BF veterans are in the process of creating a gaming team with a twist. 

Unlike most other clans we do not work with real life military ranking systems or hierarchy driven to make us as leaders feel special. 

Our gaming ethics are simple and are as follows: 

(*) We only recruit mature players from around Europe and England as English is our native language. 

(*) We believe that skill level is important but providing the right mental attitude is there, we do not need "all star" players within our roster due to the fact we are not nor ever will be a one man driven team. 

(*) Loyalty is imperative as we would expect all of our members to be loyal to the team. 

As a former member of Team PURE which competed heavily within BFBC2 and dominating both season 1 ladders at gamebattles.com I feel we have what it takes to rebuild PURE once more with a roster as hungry for gaming success as myself. 

If you rate yourself as a skilled gamer who would thrive within competitive play as well as making some close gaming friends then please do check us out. 
Everyone who is looking to trial for Team PURE is expected to be a frequent visitor of our brand new website and active within the forums as our website will be housing all up coming matches and friendly scrims once we are ready to compete. 

Please head over to the website and signup on the forums. 

http://TeamPure.eu

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

.....lost me at 'mature'

Theres a clan forum sticky, you'll get nothing but foolishness here

I noticed lol

Please post this in the Clan discussion forums.