team perks?

what are your thoughts on the possibility on this? clicky here. it seems like they are trying to grab as many new players as possible now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

they took the nuke out, which is one improvement.

yeah but in my opinion they are going one step forward 2 steps back kind of thing.

they have been doing the 'recessive dance' since CoD4, that was a great game, they re use the same formula, package a CoD4 expansion pack, put it in a new box, and sell it for 60 bucks. CoD needs a new dev, a new engine, and new publisher.

It sounds stupid.  The more I hear about this game the less I want to get it.

[quote user="SoaringGosling9"]

they have been doing the 'recessive dance' since CoD4, that was a great game, they re use the same formula, package a CoD4 expansion pack, put it in a new box, and sell it for 60 bucks. CoD needs a new dev, a new engine, and new publisher.

[/quote]

personally i think all they need is a new publisher and a new engine, the reason why the games are becoming so bad is because they HAVE to settle for what activision tells them or else activision sends swat teams to their offices.

as long as they make a playlist for competetive gaming, without all the retard perks im happy...

I like that they got rid of the invincible "Cold-Blooded/Ghost" perk. Now, you have a perk for being invisible to UAV and thermal and another for being invisible to gunships and user-controlled killstreaks.

The team perks sound creative, but playing an entire team that gets to use Stopping Power WITH their other 3 perks? That would be ridiculous. Hopefully as the facts come out there will be more revealed on these team perks and they will be balanced in.

Perks were a nice introduction and a breath of fresh air imo, but like with MW2 they seem to be going overboard with them now. Wayyyyy overboard.

I get lots of flack for my comments regarding CoD and it's downward spiral, but the writing is on the wall. I guess the large part of the CoD fanbase can't read. BF did copy the 'perk' idea in BFBC2, but adding a perk only changes the 'value' by 10%, keeping everything in balance. CoD tosses balance out the window, pushes out a new turd, slaps it in a box, and maybe (not guaranteed) they will finish the game once it's been released for a few months...maybe.

Just go back to the Cod4 perks please.  They were simple and balanced.