Team Killing

I played hardcore because I think core is ridiculous. I didn't play core in CoD either. DICE and EA really need to do something about the team killers. Some punk kid followed me into a game to team kill me while I was flying a jet just because. I get punished with a death and he doesn't get punished at all really. It's ridiculous. Don't say go play core either because that's not really a solution to the problem. 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

A-holes appear everywhere,Specially online in games.

I've got a clip of some guy killing, reviving and killing me while i was defending a flag saved on my hard drive. Do you think I should upload it to y-tube?

You can shoot him as well or (if you can) switch teams and hunt him down.

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

[/quote]

That don't solve anything if anything you turning around and team killing that person just makes you just as bad, so with that being said the only thing ya can really do is hope they team kill you 5 times and then they get the boot.

[quote user="xSERIALxSNIPERx"]

[quote user="StabYoFace"]

[/quote]

That don't solve anything if anything you turning around and team killing that person just makes you just as bad, so with that being said the only thing ya can really do is hope they team kill you 5 times and then they get the boot.

[/quote]

Is TKing really that big of an issue with BF3?! I mean I thought most people learned "how to" either avoid it or fight it in BC2. For those who do not know.

If you get TK'd by someone on purpose once, let it slide. Don't give them any satisfaction (because that's what they're looking for).

If you get TK'd by someone twice or more on purpose, TK them back. Now the "tricky" part. You can either go on griefing them over and over or simply put a bullet or two in them and let them kill you (they will out of their "instinct" to fire). Do it to them again and again and again and again, until they are Kicked. if they come back, do it again and again and again. You don't need to actually TK them but just wound them, they'll do the rest just fine.

After a Match or so doing this, they will leave you alone. If they don't, get them to TK you at all cost. Run in front of their Tank, run in front of their fire. Do whatever even when they try to turn away. They'll quit and leave. Trolling beats Troll and move on.

Or just play Core...

Core is just horrid IMO, But to TK freely with no punishment is stupid.  DICE has doen so many things right and just as many things wrong.

i dont play HC. but lately i been playing more. my first HC match i had some azzhat snipe me in my heli when i was on a big @@@ strreak. i didnt let that *** slide. for two matches he was trrying to *** with me so i  tk him over and over n over. i hate people that do crap like this. but if every TK was punished id be effd in the ay cuz i TK quite a bit on accident. my advice is ignore it. and if it gets bad.. LEAVE THE MATCH. i usually just go back and TK the guy who purposly tk me and then it stops.

LOL they censore Sh-izz, scr-ew, and c-rap. what a load of *** *** ***. if someone offended by those words. smack em back to reality imo.

[quote user="Count Nachos"]

I've got a clip of some guy killing, reviving and killing me while i was defending a flag saved on my hard drive. Do you think I should upload it to y-tube?

[/quote]

Yes upload it to YouTube and then post the link here.

[quote user="Count Nachos"]

[/quote]

Why would somebody do this? I honestly don't understand it.