team killing on the rise...

So I have been noticing in the past weeks there has been a ton of team killing lately. I know there is a normal mode also but why do some of us that like to play hardcore have to move over to a more bullet take down mode. I guess I just dont understand why some people have to be such pricks and shoot you out of the heli cause they cry and there mommys cant do anything about it.....I still think they should go back in the day when battlefield 2 came out and look how they did it. The vote to kick was great and the person not being able to come back into the game was epic....no more **** trying to ruin the game when you get off a 12-24 hour work day and just wanna relax playing with your buddies. They some of the new servers will be set up that way?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Taking away all penalty for team killing was a terrible idea. I played HC mode in BC2 quite a lot but because of this I will avoid it like the plague in BF3.

i dont see it that much, and the real penalty is harassment, if it happens blatantly on purpose, i grief that player ceaselessly, havent had to do that ina long time tho

Personally I retaliate for team killing i.e I keep shooting them till I get booted or revive them with a medic and keep killing them etc. However, the only time I initiate team killing is when guys decide it would be funny to steal my tank when I hop out to fix it. I c4 them then.

Occasionally I team kill by accident but I try to send a message immediately apologizing. If they kill me back then I will team kill them till I get booted.

Stealing people's tanks when they just hop out to fix it is really a jerk move and I think blowing up the tank is justified.

Any thoughts on this?

i hit em with one rocket, if they get out to fix i get back in, if they drive off more power to em, they wont last long and i didnt tk anyon, if i get tk on purpose with no dout, i harass them and get them to kill me till they get booted, most stat guys would never do this tho

A-Holes. That is all.

I like to TK a squadmate then yell "TWO FOR FLINCHING!!!" It usually gets a laugh, I'm not much into TKing as a general rule, but I do get pissed when there are a handful of douchebags TKing for no reason.

Post-patch there is a message that shows up on screen TEAMKILLING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. Guaranteed 3TK kick as well.

MW3 kiddies.

why play hardcore with a minimap whats the point ?

[quote user="DOBBIN64"]

why play hardcore with a minimap whats the point ?

[/quote]

Because enemies actually die when you hit them dead on with a tank round instead of them hip hopping away