Team Killers - why the step backwards?

I wasn't a huge fan in black ops of the 3 team kills and you were kicked from the lobby because sometimes you dropped a stealth bomber and you had three people on your team run out and try and catch the bombs.  Now though, I'd take it anyday compared to what happens in MW3. 

I was playing and a guy/gal came in and just repeatedly team killed our entire team.  He ended up 0 and 16 with a -800 score.  It seemed like the time penalty was nothing.  I found myself having to run away from this person to avoid getting killed.  This wouldn't be too bad if it was a rare thing but it's not.  Luckily I'll be playing with 5 other friends and don't have to worry about it most times.

It stinks even more that when you get team killed like this it counts against you as far as your deaths.  In black ops they didn't do/count this.  Why the step backwards?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Because IW doesn't care. Instead of addressing problems they ignore them and create more. At least Treyarch tried and put some effort into Black Ops and policed their game. I feel like I'm playing MW2 all over again because the same problems are poppong up in MW3.

Did seem like Treyarch did more / moved faster to address the issues when you compared MW2 and BO.  I was hoping this would be different since there are new companies / people involved with MW3...

WTH is the matter with IW??? They allow team killers AND second chance in hardcore...BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA...and will NEVER fix it..

BOPs....3 team kills, you're out and NO second chance.

IW sucks...

[quote user="Judgment Awaits"]

Did seem like Treyarch did more / moved faster to address the issues when you compared MW2 and BO.  I was hoping this would be different since there are new companies / people involved with MW3...

[/quote]

IW practically non-existant, with new developers who've come in, didn't know what to do. So reskin MW2, tweak some things to the engine. Make a few new game modes.

I think the new developers that have come in and are now planted more firmly and isn't showing up during a mass exodus of IW, should be able to do a pretty good game in 2 years.