Team Fortress 2 now free on Steam

:) Thought id let you guys know, thanks to the quality of xbox (my 3rd one just broke,DVD) i been playing  the PC more

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Happens every year. This always happens with the Christmas n00bs

What a powerful necromancer. This is the oldest thread yet brought back to life I've seen.

Team fortress 2 is dead on xbox 360  microsoft made happy wars free to play try it :-(

Good....now fix the console version.

I've had the orange box for a while on p.c too bad my computer can't run it very well... even on low settings : ( otherwise I would play it a lot more...

Yep, pretty excited. Haven't been able to download it yet, but I will once I get the chance. Loved the 360 version but since Valve couldn't release any of the updates the PC version has obtained, PC's the way to go in the end, especially since it's now FTP

[quote user="Covert Affairs"]

I guess your to dense to get a hint. This is XBOX.COM The only place this would belong is in the offtopic section in the gamesforwindows section.[/quote]You can also discuss non-GFW titles on this board of the forum Games Discussion

I guess your to dense to get a hint. This is XBOX.COM The only place this would belong is in the offtopic section in the gamesforwindows section. have a not so pleasant day.

Since you mentioned my twitter you can follow me here/

What are you talking about? TF2 was already on Steam for awhile since 2007, unless you're talking about the Free-To-Play thingy now...

Covert to think we want to know about your life? i bet your one of those people who tweets about there day every day to the interwebs