Team CriticaL is recruiting!!!!!!

On behalf of myself and my teammate's. I would like to extend an invitation to check out our BF3 Platoon, Team CriticaL. We are a rather new team but needless to say we are growing fast. We as a team are interested in not only a competitive and mature environment but a competitive one for those who choose it. We do not have mandatory practice unless you are one of our competitive player's, which then it is semi mandatory as we realize people have life's. We do have a probationary period. However we will not tolerate  imaturity or ignorance. While we realize that everyone isn't cut out for CriticaL we strive to be friendly and fun to everyone we come across. Team CriticaL is a team with it's own server on Battlefield 3. We are an established team on Fraggednation (Competitive gaming site) Which can be found here! We also have a website which is www.TeamCriticaL.net the website is still in the early stages of development but is fully functional.

We would like to encourage you to come check us out. It can't hurt after all :P So stop on by our website, sign up, fill out a recruitment app and add CriticaL Havoc or XxADD3RALLxX  to your Xbox live friends list. 

We appreciate the consideration and wish you good luck in whatever you decide to do.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to: