Team Chat? Select Fire?

I forgot these were supposed to be new features...So, how do I team Chat?? And selecting fire modes? full auto or semi-auto..

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

you use the d-pad to change RoF, I dont remember which direction though lol.

Somewhere in that mess of menus(in game I believe)is a VOIP option that you can toggle to your desired preference(I forget what they are). "Down" on the directional pad to change rate of fire.

thanks.

Nice!   I stumbled on single shot in a panic, having that option will come in pretty handy!

Ya know when you toggle it to team chat I think it resets again if you quit and join a new game. I'm not entirely sure if it works haven't heard anyone speak yet.

Play with friends in a party, that helps out a lot!

Yeah I've actually met a few cool players in Co op mode and then partied up with them in multiplayer but still It would nice if more people spoke randomly when I'm playing by myself.

Does anyone know how to mute a teammate. I had a guy playing techno music yesterday and I wanted to punch a hole in my monitor.

^^Thats the BETTER question...............Unfortunately.

[quote user="Puma Kane"]

Does anyone know how to mute a teammate. I had a guy playing techno music yesterday and I wanted to punch a hole in my monitor.

[/quote]

when i play im the only one on my entire team with a mike , but unfrortunately there is no way to mute yet, but there are hundreds asking for the option on the battlelog forums.......go there and add your voice hopefully they'll sort it with a patch