Team Action Sack next week.

Posted from Bulletin >>

-

Binary Slayer

As IGN showed off in December, Binary Slayer features decreased gravity, increased speed, sniping and lots and lots of thrusting [bs angel note: You had me at thrusting.]. Check out the link above to learn how to build this game type through custom game options and play with your friends before the playlist goes live next week.

-

Lightning CTF

Your starting weapon is the LightRifle and one shot – anywhere – kills. With a 5-second respawn, touch Flag return and no motion sensor, Lightning CTF brings an entirely new Capture the Flag experience to Action Sack and Halo 4. Also, the Flag carrier keeps the LightRifle out when running the Flag!

-

Rockets & Rails

This new game mode features 3 things: Rocket Launchers, Railguns and Jet Packs. Oh, and it also has lots of explosions.

-

Team Fiesta

Everyone loves parties – especially big parties with lots of random weapons. Fiesta is back, so you can now kill and be killed by the entire Halo 4 sandbox in one single game.

-

We’re currently building many more Action Sack game modes, some of which will launch with the playlist on Monday, and others that will be introduced in upcoming weeks. Be on the lookout for the final Matchmaking update on Monday, which will detail all of the playlist’s modes and maps.

-

We know many of you have been excitedly awaiting this playlist, and we look forward to not only hearing your feedback, but also your suggestions for crazy and new Action Sack-ish game types. Head to the War Games feedback section and let us know what you think next week.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I always liked messing around in Action Sack. Should be good to finish up my Binary and Railgun commendations too.

Somehow I can't help but feel like Infinity Slayer would kinda fit in here though.

... Classy :D

Action Sack & Fiesta, hooray!

Lightning Flag...wh-...really?

Still no objectives in Big Team Slayer.

Onto the next update, then. 

[quote user="iAshHD"]Still no objectives in Big Team Slayer.[/quote]It was mentioned in the Bulletin that they are still working on BTB Objective.

BTB objective is the best thing in Halo multiplayer.

[quote user="Fullmetal1986"]It was mentioned in the Bulletin that they are still working on BTB Objective.[/quote]Missed the bulletin, so thank you.

Nice to see that they have at least acknowledged their huge oversight in leaving objective game types out of BTB.
[quote user="the1337gamer"]BTB objective is the best thing in Halo multiplayer.[/quote]Without a doubt. 

Fiesta sounds great, cant wait.

[quote user="iAshHD"]Nice to see that they have at least acknowledged their huge oversight in leaving objective game types out of BTB.[quote user="the1337gamer"]BTB objective is the best thing in Halo multiplayer.[/quote]Without a doubt. [/quote]Just want to express my need for this too.

My guess is everyone will be doing Lighting CTF to boost for kill challenges and stuff. It will be the only thing played if stats from it count..

Like I said to JB a couple days ago "Wait, we haven't been playing Action Sack this whole time?"

~

I mean c'mon. In any previous Halo game (yeah, even Reach), the setup of Infinity Slayer would be considered a ridiculous custom gametype that had the potential to be an Action Sack playlist. It essentially already is "Fiesta Slayer" because there's no way of knowing what power weapon you're about to walk into when you turn a corner. There's no organization to it whatsoever.

~

With that said, this should be interesting.