Team 3sK ((( Needs members for battlefield 3 )))

Team 3sK is always looking for new members. We look for those who are active gamers and love the game as much as we do. You must be active on the mic because that is where all the communication and team work comes from. We are looking for loyal players that are willing to give each other a chance and learn there team mates. I've been an leader for 8years on Xbox-live. I really kind of took a break from being a leader, but now since Battlefield 3 came out. I really think its time to put a team together and see how things go from there. I tried joining a clan but some people don't seem to be committed like myself in the gaming society. I really want to build somthing like a brotherhood people that will be there for there team mates help them out when needed. If you feel you are looking for a team thats willing to work with you from start to finish then join up with us with Team 3sK. We also have a web-site www.Team3sK.net that you can check out. Right now its not up to date, like its been a min since i set up a team and that was when Homefront was jumping. Anyway sorry for alll the extra I just wanted you to get the feel on what im looking for as in a team.

Contact Information: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Gamer-Tag: Zaazous

((( If your interested in joining Team 3sK please be sure to copy&paste the information down below and feel in the blanks and post it)))

"THANKS FOR TAKING YOUR TIME AND READING I KNOW I WROTE ALOT BUT ITS NEVER TO MUCH IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT"

1)Gamer-Tag:

2)Time-Zone:

3)What type of player are you:

4)K/D:

5)Recent Clans:

6)What type of Battlefield player EX: Midic, Recon:

7)How active are you:

8)Are days you want be able to play:

9)How many hours aday do you play:

10)Whats the longest you ever been in a clan:

11)Level:

12)Whats your fav game-mode:

13)State:

14)Head-Set:

15)Contact information:

16)Why do you want to be in a clan:

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Come people where yall at? We need members thats willing to work as a team.

good luck

1)Gamer-Tag: II KiDkAsH II

2)Time-Zone:UK

3)What type of player are you: Casual

4)K/D: 1.2?? not alot of game time yet though

5)Recent Clans: none recent

6)What type of Battlefield player EX: Midic, Recon: mixture - most Assault

7)How active are you: if other people are on then a reasonable amount of time

8)Are days you want be able to play: most days

9)How many hours aday do you play: 1-3

10)Whats the longest you ever been in a clan: was about a year

11)Level: only 2 however only started playing couple of days ago

12)Whats your fav game-mode: any

13)State: ??

14)Head-Set: yeah

15)Contact information: just message me

16)Why do you want to be in a clan: cause i have been wanting to join a clan for a while and start playing with people that

actually want to work as a team to win not just people who want to be a top of leaderboard

1)Gamer-Tag : xxmfx Unit

2)Time-Zone: central

3)What type of player are you: casual

4)K/D: around 1.3 ish only have about 5 hours worth of play in at the moment

5)Recent Clans:

6)What type of Battlefield player EX: Midic, Recon:  Engineer/Assault

7)How active are you: so far everyday at 5:30pm central time

8)Are days you want be able to play: sun-sat

9)How many hours aday do you play: 4+

10)Whats the longest you ever been in a clan: i dont really remember the name but it was in Battlefield modern combat and we were always in the top 10 on the leader boards

11)Level: 8 only a few hours of game time in

12)Whats your fav game-mode: conquest

13)State: IN

14)Head-Set:  of course

15)Contact information:

16)Why do you want to be in a clan: because i need friends who also have mics because this game is about communication and 90% of BF3 games i have played only i and maybe one other person has a mic....not good for teamwork