TDM = NO VEHICLES

The maps will be smaller and there will be no vehicles in team deathmatch. 

That kind of sucks, I was looking forward to having some vehicle madness on team deathmatch.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I don't even know why TDM is going to be there. SDM was a much better varient in my opinion and there really isn't a need for 2 deathmatch gametypes when the only real difference is that one has 2 big teams and the other 4 smaller teams.

-

But if they were going to have both they could have added vehicles to one just so there would be SOME kind of significant difference to the two gametypes.

CTF>>>>>>>TDM.

personally it has made me excited about the game

the reason i didnt like last titles is because of the vehicles

vehicles in games bore me

They introduced TDM primarily for new players to "ease" themselves into the game , to eventually move onto the other game modes and get the full battlefield experiance. Im assuming as they want new players to stay and not get scared off by the complexity of the game they kept it simple..........mostly i assume for COD players ;0)

[quote user="Archst3r"]

They introduced TDM primarily for new players to "ease" themselves into the game , to eventually move onto the other game modes and get the full battlefield experiance. Im assuming as they want new players to stay and not get scared off by the complexity of the game they kept it simple..........mostly i assume for COD players ;0)

[/quote]

"What do you mean I have to control the vehicles, don't they just appear and give me kills......?"

yes of course you press a button on a radio that i assume you just pulled out your a$$ and a helicopter will turn up and annoy the other team

I hated deathmatch in BC2. I wish they could have thought of another new game mode to try out...I love Rush, but would like to have something else as I'm not too fond of Conquest..

The point of TDM, according to DICE, is for "quick instant action". Vehicles ultimately would slow the pace of the game. People would camp at vehicle spawns. Besides, the maps will probably be resized for tdm to be small and close quarters focused.

I don't really see the need for TDM either. SDM was just fine and kept the action going with randoms spawns and 4 teams instead of 2 so you were never sure of which direction you were going to get hit from or where people would spawn which kept the camping down to a minimum unless a squad worked together to lock a building down.

_

Also Conquest = TDM, so there really is no reason for it.

The more gametypes and choices the better imo. Does anybody remember how many gametypes or  choices Bad Company had coming out the gate? Play it, don't play it... the choice is yours.