TC Rainbow Six Vegas question

Hello people of Xbox!  Today's free game is Rainbow Six Vegas along with 2 multiplayer packs for around another 1.5 gigs give or take. The question is, does anyone still play online?  Would hate to spend the time and space getting the multiplayer packs and find them to be useless.  Thanks everyone for any responses.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I imagine multiplayer will be full for the next couple of weeks seeing as the game is free,after that who knows.

Yeah i think they might be a few people playing. as its a free game. well i hope so. as i have just downloaded it. looking forward tp playing it again. use to love that game.

I've never played it, but heard it's really fun. Can't wait to try this!

Poured so much time into terrorist hunts. The ten people on my friends list I have played at least ten other coop games with I met through Vegas playing terrorist hunt. Campaign felt bland  probably because I was so used to what what it had become on the PC being a FPS with really deep mission planning.

-

Would have passed it by completely if it wasn't a gift. Still have it and Vegas 2 on my shelf. All the free map packs really kept the game going as well.

I doubt there will be many people playing this, and that's not even considering GTA V is going to be out.

-

No interest in it myself.

Great game, though very old now, and well worth a shot.

Prefer the second one by a longshot but both are great games.

I really liked Rainbow Six: Vega back in the day. Funny enough, I actually found I have a copy of the game...in a Ninja Blade case. Maybe I'll give the campaign a whirl again for some fun.

Never could get into the second one as much. I also hated how insular the communities were.

I can't wait to play this again. I wish I didn't trade it in years ago.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

It is a good game. I liked the campaign, it kept me hooked.

Yes, people are playing it online. Doesn't matter how old a game is when games with gold comes out with an old game the online will be revived for at least a few weeks.