Target finder op?

Since i been using this thing my K/D went from 1.18 to 1.42.Who thinks its overpowered?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

lolno. It haves a counter in Cold Blooded, unlocked early. If I said the Target Finder's OP, I'd have to say EVERY optical attachment, which facilitates enemy acquisition, is OP.

I use it a lot but I wouldn't say it's OP. There are plenty of times it's not helpful especially if the enemy has cold blooded on. It all depends on the gun you attach it to.

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Even with cold-blooded on, the edges of the target finder still show red when someone is in view of the finder. This thing is even worse than the heartbeat sensor, which had a perk to fully counter-act it.

The majority of my guns are iron sight and I have no problem with anyone who uses the target finder sight.

I dont think its OP but it definately is a great advantage.I use it on the M-TAR and it highlights guys at a good distance who i would'nt usually see and those prone flag campers.Its great on the Scar H too for spotting and taking long distance snipers out.I still run irons on my SMG's.I just noticed my K/D shoot up when i put it on so thats the reason i wondered what everyone elses opinion of it is.

OP? You're kidding right? It narrows your vision, is slow on the draw, kicks like a mule, & is knocked off target easily by enemy gunfire. If anything, my k/d goes down from using it... There's another attachment far better than the target finder that you can use to spot the enemy with too - your own eyes.

^^good point,only i think these kids seem to have quicker reflex's and better eyes than me.lol

Yea the narrow vision is a huge disadvantage to using it

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

I hate it when the pack-a-punch puts this on my gun. Who needs a freakin' target finder in zombies?

[quote user="II EYEBALL2 II"]Since i been using this thing my K/D went from 1.18 to 1.42.Who thinks its overpowered?

[/quote] You must just be under powered... My K/D is better than that and I've never used it and I only play domination and actually go after objectives. Also, don't you think that your K/D got better because you've played the game more and are more familiar with the maps.